get the latest hot offers
24" Dell UltraSharp U2412M Widescreen IPS DisplayPort Monitor
16:10 Aspect Ratio, 2000000:1 Contrast Ratio, 300cd/m² Brightness, VESA Mountable
24" Monitor Dead Pixel Check Service
We guarantee that your screen will arrive with no dead pixels.
3m VGA/D-Sub Cable Male to Female
Standard PC monitor connection cable, Male to female type, Double-shielded, fully-fired cables...
3m DVI-D Dual-Link Digital Monitor Cable
Suitable for digital dual-link and also single-link monitor connections, Gold plated connections,...
DELL MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand upto 2 x 24" TFT with VESA Mount Kit
The Dell™ MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand is designed to maximize your viewing comfort and improve...
Description:Enjoy widescreen performance, any way you want it. With a 24" 16:10 panel, IPS technology and LED backlight, the U2412M provides a brilliant view, plus amazing adjustability to suit any style.
• Powerful: Experience IPS technology, featuring a wide viewing angle with high-quality color representation for a peerless viewing experience.
• Flexible: Pick the view that works best for you with an almost unlimited range of tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments.
• Customizable: Change your energy usage settings, text brightness and color temperature with the touch of a button to help conserve energy with this eco-designed arsenic-free and mercury-free panel.
• Diagonal Viewable Size: 24" (60.96 cm) viewable area
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:10)
• Panel Type, Surface: IPS (In-Plane Switching), anti glare with hard coat
• Optimal Resolution: 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
• Contrast Ratio: 1000 : 1 (typical) 2,000,000:1 (dynamic)
• Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 2 million:1 (Max)
• Brightness: 300 cd/m2 (typical)
• Response Time: 8ms (gray to gray) Typical
• Max Viewing Angle (vertical/horizontal): 178º / 178º
• Color Support: 16.7 million colors
• Color Gamut: 82%
• Pixel Pitch: 0.27 mm
• Device Type: Widescreen Flat Panel Display
1 Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 Video Graphics Array (VGA)
1 USB 2.0 upstream port
4 USB 2.0 downstream ports
DC power connector for Dell Soundbar
Size and Weight
Dimensions with stand (H x W x D): 513.5 mm x 556.0 mm x 180.3 mm
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount) 3.97 kg
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||0844 444 3225|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 2 years are direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
warranty - 3 Years - really? by Mike
I hear there might be problems with getting 3 years worth of warranty with Dell.
they require sellers to be a bona fidi dealers.
on ringing them up you get the run around.
Can you confirm that I really will get 3 years warranty if I buy from you?
thanks a lot, Mike
Yes you will! If Dell cause you any issues we will take them back directly.
The best monitor at this price point by Bob
Believe the hype, Dell make some high quality professional-orientated products and this is one of them. Especially at this price these really are excellent monitors. As a programmer I bought it mostly for the 16:10 aspect ratio / 1200px vertical resolution and reputation for quality this line has, but I've also found the IPS colour gamut and accuracy to be such an improvement that I couldn't go back to a TN panel on those grounds alone. E.g. even when themed, the Visual Studio 2012/2013 and TFS IDEs use flat shaded colours that are similar to each other and it's helpful to be able to easily distinguish these. High resolution video is sharp to the point that you can clearly see film grain.
- Not a single dead pixel on mine
- The adjustable stand is great and easily allows vertical orientation
- A general feeling of quality and being well thought-out in terms of menu UIs etc.
In summary the average person doesn't need one of these to check facebook with and I'd suggest something like the Samsung Syncmaster line to them instead, but if you're a programmer / creative professional / anyone that spends a large fraction of their life looking at a monitor you should probably own an Ultrasharp, or several of them.
DisplayPort version on this monitor by Michael Higham
Does this U2412M monitor come with DisplayPort v1.1 or DisplayPort v1.2?
The product doesn't specify unfortunately.
Any good for movies? by CW
I've not had an IPS screen before - would this be good for watching movies?
Other than that, I do general office work, and don't play computer games.
Yes this would be great for movies and great for office work, great for games too if you did ever want to play some with it.
Outstanding by SuperSparky
A few years ago I invested in a PVA Hyundai 24" 1920x1200 monitor only to find that it ran very hot, had a high power consumption and was bulkier than I would've liked.
I always go with IPS monitors now, better quality than TN and much more efficient and cheaper than high end PVA displays. This monitor is perfect in every way for office use. It runs cool, is bright, clear, large, high res 16:10 resolution (VERY hard to find at this price), and has a narrow bezel - ideal for multi-monitor setups.
A big thanks to Aria for somehow managing to sell these monitors at this price!!!