get the latest hot offers
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-Bit DVD - OEM [GFC-02733]
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD.
Description:Windows 7 makes the things you do every day easier. With fewer clicks, faster searching, easier browsing, and simpler ways to connect, theres less between you and what you want to do. Windows 7 is designed to improve the performance of your PC, so its faster, more secure, and more reliable. PCs with Windows 7 simply work the way you want them to work.
Take a look at these highlighted features in Windows 7 Home Premium:
- Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV, movies, and other video content;
- Use Windows Media Player to stream music files on any network-connected device;
- Easily change backgrounds, window colors, and sounds to reflect your personal;
- Use Windows Search from the Start menu to instantly locate and open virtually any file on your PCfrom documents to emails to songsjust by typing a word or two;
- Use HomeGroup to connect all your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer;
- Access recently used files with just two clicks;
- Pin any program to the taskbar and rearrange the icons on the taskbar just by clicking and dragging.
Windows 7 Home Premium offers the best entertainment experience on your PC.
- Simplify everyday tasks: find something instantly, compare documents side-by-side, or open your favorite file in just two clicks;
- Enjoy a PC that works the way you want it to with better support for todays technologies, like 64-bit PC hardware and memory;
- Make new things possible: watch Internet TV, pause, rewind, and record TV or use Touch to interact with your PC in new ways.
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
|Minimum hard disk space:||16000 MB|
|Minimum RAM:||1024 MB|
|Recommended RAM:||2048 MB|
|Recommended hard disk space:||20 GB|
|Media types supported:||DVD|
|Minimum system requirements:|| DirectX 9
WDDM 1.0 +
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
i have a dell laptop by madmike
i have a dell laptop its an inspiron 1545 will windows 7 work on this plz help as it has vista on it at the min thaks
While I cannot guarantee compatibility, your laptop shouldn't have any problems running Windows 7.
You can download a upgrade advisor from the Microsoft website that will advise you if your computer/laptop can run Windows 7. You can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/upgrade-advisor.aspx
Regarding Windows 64 by john
Just a few questions......
1). I have Windows 7 32Bit version do I need to upgrade or buy a new license
2). Are there any compatibility issues when installing games on a 64Bit version of Windows.
3). Can I use my existing Windows 7 32Bit license on my 64Bit processor without having any problems.
I found you somone who can explain it all much better than I can here!
What is the maximum size of memory this can use? by Nich
I want to run some large programs that are so slow and they constantly thrash the hard drive... One solution is to use more RAM . So What is the largest amount of ram Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit can use?. (I believe it's only 4Gb but I'm no expert)
It's more to do with the hardware that the software, you need to install more RAM.
or get a better CPU. You will need to check to see if your motherboard can cope with the RAM.
Windows 7 by Bill Watson
If I buy a new pc plus windows 7 from you, will windows be installed by you before delivery?
Please call our sales team on 0161 248 1611 - they will sort this out for you.
Great by Harley85
First time to this site nothing but good things to say great price and arrived fast, as a result i've just oreded my new graphics card and will continue to upgrade and buy other computer equipment through here.... Thanks
Glad you've had a good experience with us!