get the latest hot offers
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-Bit DVD - OEM [GFC-02733]
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD.
Aria Technology recommends Windows
Windows 7 makes the things you do every day easier. With fewer clicks, faster searching, easier browsing, and simpler ways to connect, theres less between you and what you want to do. Windows 7 is designed to improve the performance of your PC, so its faster, more secure, and more reliable. PCs with Windows 7 simply work the way you want them to work.
Take a look at these highlighted features in Windows 7 Home Premium:
- Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV, movies, and other video content;
- Use Windows Media Player to stream music files on any network-connected device;
- Easily change backgrounds, window colors, and sounds to reflect your personal;
- Use Windows Search from the Start menu to instantly locate and open virtually any file on your PCfrom documents to emails to songsjust by typing a word or two;
- Use HomeGroup to connect all your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer;
- Access recently used files with just two clicks;
- Pin any program to the taskbar and rearrange the icons on the taskbar just by clicking and dragging.
Windows 7 Home Premium offers the best entertainment experience on your PC.
- Simplify everyday tasks: find something instantly, compare documents side-by-side, or open your favorite file in just two clicks;
- Enjoy a PC that works the way you want it to with better support for todays technologies, like 64-bit PC hardware and memory;
- Make new things possible: watch Internet TV, pause, rewind, and record TV or use Touch to interact with your PC in new ways.
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
|Minimum hard disk space:||16000 MB|
|Minimum RAM:||1024 MB|
|Recommended RAM:||2048 MB|
|Recommended hard disk space:||20 GB|
|Media types supported:||DVD|
|Minimum system requirements:|| DirectX 9
WDDM 1.0 +
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
i have a dell laptop by madmike
i have a dell laptop its an inspiron 1545 will windows 7 work on this plz help as it has vista on it at the min thaks
While I cannot guarantee compatibility, your laptop shouldn't have any problems running Windows 7.
You can download a upgrade advisor from the Microsoft website that will advise you if your computer/laptop can run Windows 7. You can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/upgrade-advisor.aspx
stock by Kyle
hi, I'm looking at buying my final computer parts like my AMD FX-6300 and my EVGA GTX 970 and my Windows 7 64-bit and am wondering when you will next be receiving stock of the windows 7 64-bit so that I can get everything ordered just after Christmas. and if your not getting this OS back in stock is windows 8.1 or windows 10 better for gaming ?
thankyou in advanced
Windows 7 is now EOL, meaning that we will no longer be stocking it, my recommendation would be to go for Windows 10.
Can I re use my key by Daniel
I've got windows 7 ultimate on my current PC and I was thinking if I deactivate it can I re use the Windows key for a new PC build
If it was a retail version of Windows 7 this is fine, if it is an OEM version then you will have to purchase another copy.
Question by Kyle
Does this windows 7 come with the 64-bit disc and activation code also do you just install it like you would windows 8.1 because I've installed 8.1 before but this will be going on my newly built gaming system so its going on a blank 1tb HDD so is it still straight forward like the windows 8.1? Also what does OEM mean; sorry I'm new to this sort of stuff and would need to know these things before I buy this OS and realise its the wrong one. Thank you in advance.
This product comes with the Disc and the license key & yes it is near enough exactly the same as 8.1 or at least it's the same in terms of difficulty; In regards to the OEM tag it just means it is not a retail copy however it is effectively just a standard copy.
Windows by Louis G
I am buying and building my gaming PC and I have never had to install Windows before so can I ask is this any good for a gaming PC because I don't like windows 8?
Also is this the disc you can just install on to a PC without having previous windows or other type of OS and is it the full thing?
This is a full installation disc for Windows 7 Home Premium, it can be installed on a machine with Windows already installed or a blank hard drive & it will be a fine alternative for Windows 8. In terms of installation all you need to do is insert the disc and then boot from your DVD drive.