get the latest hot offers
Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-17100C9 2133MHz Dual Channel Memory Kit (CMY8GX3M2B2133C9R)
2133MHz RAM Speed, CAS 9-11-11-31 Timings, 1.50-1.65v VDIMM, Lifetime Warranty with Corsair.
Corsair Vengeance Pro Series memory modules are designed for overclocking on the latest 3rd and 4th generation Intel® Core™ platforms, with eight-layer PCBs and ICs specially selected for performance potential. The aluminum heat spreaders provide superior temperature management and have the aggressive look you want in your gaming rig. XMP 1.3 profiles allow for automatic, reliable overclocking. They’re available in multiple colors to let you match your Vengeance Pro memory to your system’s color scheme.
As a bonus, they’re priced to deliver class-leading value, so you’ll have more room left in your system build budget.
- Each Vengeance Pro Series module is built from an eight-layer PCB and highly-screened memory ICs. The efficient heat spreader provides effective cooling to improve overclocking potential.
- The heat spreader doesn’t just allow Vengeance Pro Series to run better–the aggressive yet refined form factor looks great in showcase systems. The color accent clip lets you match your Vengeance Pro
Series memory to your system’s color scheme.
- Vengeance Pro Series memory is optimized for performance on the latest 3rd and 4th generation Intel® Core™ platforms. XMP 1.3 profile support makes stable overclocking easy and automatic.
- The Vengeance Pro Series module height is carefully designed to fit easily in most system while still providing ample cooling performance and that edgy look
- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 2133MHz, Vdimm = 1.65V, at latency settings of 9-11-11-31 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz
- XMP 9-11-11-31 values at 2133MHz, 1.65V
- 8192 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Two matched 4GB modules
- 100% tested at 2133MHz in Intel based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Haswell & Richland compatible
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||10|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 9 years are direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
maximus vii hero by simon
Would just like to know if two sets of this memory would work, to populate all four slots of a Maximus vii hero as its not listed in the tables in the manual but others of the same memory are?
Yes it will work.
Question by josh1406
I already have 2 sticks of this ram, and want to upgrade to 12 or 16gb, but I can only fit 1 additional stick in due to the ram slot on the far left being blocked by my CPU cooler. If I only fit 1 additional stick of RAM would it still work to it's full potential?
You would need to use the full kit.
Compatible by Jbutton
Are these 2 items compatible:
Asus Maximus 7 Ranger
Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133Mhz?
Comment by scorp
could you please tell me if these fit under a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Quiet CPU Cooler
They will not
compatibility by kieran d
will these work in a Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P AMD Socket AM3+ Motherboard with a AMD fx6300 6 core cpu ?? thanks
These will work, yes.