get the latest hot offers
8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance Jet Black 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Dual/Quad Channel Kit [CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9]
1600MHz RAM Speed, CAS 9-9-9-24 Timings, 1.5v VDIMM, Lifetime Warranty with Corsair.
Compatible with the new Intel 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
CORSAIR high performance Vengeance memory module 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24, 1.5V for motherboards using AMD, Intel dual channel processors and upcoming 2nd Generation Intel Core platforms. Vengeance memory modules provide users with outstanding memory performance and stability. Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent overclocking performance, and has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Each two module set is tested at 1600MHz
- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.50V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards.
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
- XMP 9-9-9-24 values at 1600MHz, 1.50V
- 8192 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Two matched 4GB modules
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in Intel based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sandybridge compatible
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||5|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Motherboard Memory Compatability by Bigcol
Is this 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance Jet Black 1600MHz memory compatible with an Asus M4A88TD-V EVO motherboard?
There shouldn't be an issue with these.
Haswell Compatible? by capnjames
Is this ram compatible with intel haswell processors?
I have a intel core i5 4670 and wish to purchase this ram to upgrade my system
Yes these are compatible.
Compatibility by Wisnu
is this memory compatible with asus p8z77 v-lx and gigabyte z77 ud3h ?
thank you very much
This is compatible.
Thanks for your question.
Question by 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance Jet Black 1600MHz CL
is this suitable for gigabyte 78LMT-S2P V4 board
This is compatible.
Question by szhiwa
Hello. Will this work on Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155)?
This is compatible yes.