get the latest hot offers
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.80GHz (Socket AM3) Processor
Six-Core Technology, 2.80GHz clock speed, 3MB L2 Cache, 6MB L3 cache, DDR3-2000 support, AMD Cool & Quiet v3.0, 3 Year Warranty.
Bundle deal available on this product:
|Arctic Silver 5 Performance Thermal Compound - 3.5g + AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.80GHz (Socket AM3) Processor|
£122.11 inc. VAT
||Get a 10% discount off this thermal compound if you buy with this CPU.|
Description:Do It All. AMD Phenom™ II processors have the power to do it all. With models featuring next-generation six-core design, AMD Phenom™ II processors crush even the most demanding tasks. So design it, render it, play it, create it, stream it, HD it.1 With AMD Phenom™ II processors, if you can imagine it, you can do it.
Live Your Life In HD. AMD Phenom™ II processors support high definition entertainment, gaming, and applications. With AMD PhenomTM II processors as the foundation, you’ll enjoy a new level of responsiveness and visual intensity. Your games, photos, videos, and home movies will look better in HD.1 AMD Phenom II processors support high definition computing — putting it within everyone’s reach.
Efficient Performance. AMD Phenom™ II processors complete even the most demanding tasks amazingly fast, so systems can spend less time processing and more time idling. AMD Phenom™ II processors use low power at idle so the time between tasks can work to your advantage. The result is the ability to do more, quickly, with minimal energy. AMD Phenom™ II processors deliver performance headroom with AMD PowerNow!™ technology for superior energy efficiency.
- True Multi-Core Processing — True multi-core processing enables amazing multitasking to help users run more applications and do more in less time
- Direct Connect Architecture — Direct Connect Architecture delivers leading-edge PC system performance
- Integrated Dual-Channel Memory Controller — Integrated dual-channel memory controller allows dramatic application performance with superior system throughput and low latency to enable a superior PC experience
- HyperTransport™ 3.0 Technology — HyperTransport™ 3.0 technology provides incredible system agility for blistering 3D graphics performance
- AMD Balanced Smart Cache — AMD Balanced Smart Cache supports a better multitasking and multi-threaded experience
- AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator — AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator helps improve digital media and 3D gaming experiences
- AMD Memory Optimizer Technology — AMD Memory Optimizer Technology helps improve performance of multi-threaded software
- AMD Digital Media XPress™ 2.0 — AMD Digital Media XPress™ 2.0 enables a more dramatic experience with sharp and life-like 3D graphics
- AMD Virtualization™ (AMD-V™) Technology — AMD Virtualization™ (AMD-V™) technology helps virtualization software to run more securely and efficiently
- AMD PowerNow™ Technology — AMD PowerNow™ technology enables cool and quiet platform designs by providing extremely efficient performance and energy usage
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01276 803100|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 2 years are direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
cpu compatible by janamar
I am looking to upgrade my pc and I have a Asrock N68C-S-UCC motherboard and would like to know if the CPU with code number HTD55TFBGRBOX (AMD Phenom 2 X6 1055T 2.80 GHz (socket AM3)will be compatible. I will be purchasing the cooling fan too.
If these are non compatible, could you please advise which are so I can fit the correct CPU.
yes this should be fine , the asrock n68-s-ucc should support am3 cpus
Compatible? by newmodel
Hi Im looking to upgrade and was wondering if this chip is compatible with Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 990FX (Socket AM3+) DDR3 PCI-Express ATX Motherboard?
Also I want to save some money by using my original case, memory, PSU and cpu cooler fan (heatsink) which was all purchased from you guys as a pre-built system called Gladiator Exodus - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit.
So if I stick this new MOBO and CPU in this case will it still work with what I have?
yes it should work with that motherboard , yes it should be fine
Gaming by armo
Hi, i wondered if this was good for gaming? Or would the quickcode 41581 be better? Im using it with a 560ti.
it should be fine , i believe there will not be a big difference expect the 1055 will be better at multi threaded apps
which one is better by Joe
Which one of these processors is better this one QUICKCODE 40095 or this one 35943
Really depends what you are doing with it, software which can make full use of all 6 cores will perform better with this CPU, whereas with software which only uses 2 or fewer cores the intel might have the edge. In the same price range I'd be inclined to go for the newer quick code 43840 anyway, or even 43219 if you can stretch the budget a little.
will this...? by MozZ
Will this work with Quickcode:40392Â if not can you link me to the best AMD that will and a power supply/RAM/cooling suitable for it.
I currently have that motherboard and a gts250
This should be fine.