get the latest hot offers
AMD (Piledriver) FX-9590 4.70GHz (5.00GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 8-Core Processor - OEM
AMD FX Unlocked Black Edition, 8-Core Technology, 4.70GHz Clock Speed, 5.00GHz Turbo Frequency, 16MB Cache, DDR3-2133 Support, 220W TDP, 2 Year Warranty.
Please note, this CPU is sold without a CPU Cooler. Please be aware that as the TDP is 220W, a Corsair or Cooler Master Watercooling Closed-Loop CPU Cooler is advised as a minimum, i.e. Corsair H80i (or similar) and above. Please only use 990FX chipset motherboards from GIGABYTE, MSI or ASUS. Update to the latest motherboard BIOS.AMD FX processors have broken records before and now it’s your turn.
- 16MB Cache
- Up to DDR3-2133
- 4700MHz Clock
- 5000MHz Turbo
• Incredible speed out of the box and more in the tank; AMD Turbo CORE Technology automatically kicks in, boosting performance to a user’s varied workload.
- Get faster audio encoding so you can enjoy your music sooner.
• The groundbreaking AMD FX 8-Core Processor Black Edition comes unlocked. No code to input. Just unrestrained, overclockable power right away.
- Go up to 5.0 GHz with aggressive cooling solutions.
• Groundbreaking technology. Epic performance.
This next-generation architecture takes 8-core processing to a new level. Test the limits to play harder and get more done.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01276 932318|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
motherboard by ian
hi will this work with this motherboard asus crosshair v formula/thunderbolt cheers
Yes this is compatible.
AMDFX9590 MOTHER BOARD SUPPORT by ROWAN
HI CAN YOU TELL ME DOES A ASUS MA599FX PRO R2.0 SUPPORT THE AMD FX 9590 PROCESSOR OR WILL THERE BE A BIOS UP DATE TO SUPPORT THE CHIP. I CAN'T FIND ON LINE A MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT LIST THANKS
Please only use 990FX chipset motherboards.
Cooling by Zorton
Is the Noctua NH-D14 Se2011 an acceptable Cooling option for the AMD FX9590 chip ?
The 2011 D14 is designed for X79 only. The normal NH-D14 would be suitable.
Overclocking? by Ben
Does this come stock clocked at 5ghz, and is overclockable more, or is it an 8000 series CPU overclocked to it's highest overclock frequency?
it is 4.7Ghz stock clocked with automatic clocking to 5GHz with the Turbo when its under load