get the latest hot offers
600W Corsair Builder Series CX600M 80PLUS Bronze Modular Power Supply
CX Seriesâ„˘ Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, easy installation.
Compatible with the new Intel 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
0x 4-Pin CPU +12V Power (Motherboard power)
1x 8-Pin (4+4-Pin) CPU +12V Power (Motherboard power)
6x SATA Power (HDD/SSDs, Optical Drives)
4x 4-Pin Molex Power (Fans, old HDDs, Water-Cooling Pumps)
1x FDD Power (Old Floppy, Soundcards or other add-on expansion cards)
0x 6-Pin PCI-e Power (Graphics Cards)
2x 8-Pin (6+2-Pin) PCI-e Power (Graphics Cards)
CX Seriesâ„˘ Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when youâ€™re pushing your system hard. And, the matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
- Modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need
- Built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency for low noise and lower power bills
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
- It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to CorsairÂˇÂ¦s legendary technical support and customer service.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
compatability by Tom.D
do these all work together? and with this power supply?
All of these components will be compatible however I would recommend buying the Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz as having two sticks of RAM is more efficient, you will also need a better water cooler for that CPU as it can be quite unstable without sufficient cooling, the H90 would be good enough.
Current Ratings by Current Ratings
What voltages rails are offered please?
What are the current ratings for each rail?
Why is this info not listed?! or have I missed it?
It has a dedicated single 12V rail.
Would this have enough connecters for... by Annjib
Would this psu have enough cables for a NVidia gtx 760, amd fx 8320 and Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P?
It will yes.
gigabyte gtx 970 g1 PSU help by Rookie
I would like to know if I can use this PSU to power a gigabyte gtx 970 g1 gaming. Because it needs one 6-pin and one 8-pin connector. And if it will not work is there any way to use an-8 pin as a 6-pin.
The 8 pin connector is split in two. It has a 6 pin and a 2 pin.
Comment by SCOTT
hi will this power my R9 270x boost and gigabyte GA-F2A85XM-D3H Board thanks ...
It will indeed.