get the latest hot offers
600W Corsair Builder Series CX600M 80PLUS Bronze Modular Power Supply
CX Seriesâ„˘ Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, easy installation.
Compatible with the new Intel 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
0x 4-Pin CPU +12V Power (Motherboard power)
1x 8-Pin (4+4-Pin) CPU +12V Power (Motherboard power)
6x SATA Power (HDD/SSDs, Optical Drives)
4x 4-Pin Molex Power (Fans, old HDDs, Water-Cooling Pumps)
1x FDD Power (Old Floppy, Soundcards or other add-on expansion cards)
0x 6-Pin PCI-e Power (Graphics Cards)
2x 8-Pin (6+2-Pin) PCI-e Power (Graphics Cards)
CX Seriesâ„˘ Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when youâ€™re pushing your system hard. And, the matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
- Modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need
- Built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency for low noise and lower power bills
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
- It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to CorsairÂˇÂ¦s legendary technical support and customer service.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Compatible by Jay
Is this compatible with 61075 Thanks
This will be fine
Connectors by Jon
Does this PSU have suitable connectors for the MSI H97 motherboard (60561) and the Sapphire Radeon R9 280X (57840)?
This will be fine
WILL THIS 600w PSU DO!!! by Daniel
Will this 600w PSU power this
HARD DRIVE: 56061
These will work together fine.
3 pin power connector by SeanBoyle
Does this PSU include a 3 pin (UK) power cable that connects directly into a wall socket/Power supply?
Yes, this does come with the 3 pin (UK) power cable
compatibility by Kevin
Is dis psu compatible with
Cpu- Amd fx-8350
Gpu- Sapphire Radeon r9-280x vapor-x
Gigabyte ga-990xa-ud3 motherboard...???
Yes this is compatible.