get the latest hot offers
1200W Corsair AXi Series 80PLUS Platinum Modular Digital Power Supply
The fully modular Corsair AX1200i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS® Platinum levels.
1250W XFX Pro Black Edition 80PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply [P1-1250-BEFX]
5 Year Warranty.
Compatible with the new Intel 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
0x 4-Pin CPU +12V Power (Motherboard power)
2x 8-Pin (4+4-Pin) CPU +12V Power (Motherboard power)
16x SATA Power (HDD/SSDs, Optical Drives)
12x 4-Pin Molex Power (Fans, old HDDs, Water-Cooling Pumps)
2x FDD Power (Old Floppy, Soundcards or other add-on expansion cards)
0x 6-Pin PCI-e Power (Graphics Cards)
6x 8-Pin (6+2-Pin) PCI-e Power (Graphics Cards)
Digitally Controlled Power
The fully modular Corsair AX1200i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS® Platinum levels. Built-in Corsair Link™ gives you unprecedented monitoring and control.
Quiet, Efficient Operation
Upgrading to digital provides increased efficiency. The AX1200i is certified 80 PLUS® Platinum, which results in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile. The AX1200i is so efficient that the 140mm fan doesn’t even spin at low loads for completely noiseless power delivery.
The built-in Corsair Link™ functionality allows you to know how well your AX1200i is working at any given moment and lets you quickly tweak its performance. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, power usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments.
- Corsair Link. Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings.
- 80 PLUS Platinum Efficiency for lower power usage and energy costs.
- Fanless operation at low loads, for outstanding noise reduiction.
- 140mm thermally controlled double-ball bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation and less clutter.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||7|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
haswell by melvin
is this psu compatable with haswell platforms?
Yes it is
Question by Midi case
Will this fit in a midi case
This is compatible on the larger Midi cases - see the Corsair range.
HAF 922 Compatibility. by Jianni
would this psu fit in the HAF 922 Case?
I have tried searching around but had no luck.
This is compatible yes. Bit of a squeeze though. Best going for the HAF X instead if you are sticking with the CM HAF range.