get the latest hot offers
Asus P5N-D nForce 750i SLI (Socket 775) DDR2 PCI-Express Motherboard
PCI-E 2.0 (x16), DDR2, 1333/1066/800 FSB, SATA II, SATA RAID, SLI Support
Description:The best platform combining powerful performance with great energy efficiency
- Intel Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Extreme / Pentium D / Pentium 4 Processors
- NVIDIA 750i SLI chipset
- ASUS EPU (Energy Processing Unit)
- ASUS Precision Tweaker 2
- Support PCIe2.0 Dual x16 SLI
- ASUS Q-Shield
The P5N-D is a NVIDIA® 750i SLI chipset-based motherboard that combines powerful performance with great energy efficiency; and supports NVIDIA® SLI technology with PCI Express 2.0 for extreme graphics performance. It also comes with the worlds first ASUS EPU (Energy Processing Unit), allowing the CPU power supply to be digitally monitored and fine-tuned with improved VRM efficiency in heavy or light loadings – attaining the best possible power efficiency and energy savings to help save the environment.
- Intel Socket 775 Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Extreme/Core 2 Duo/Pentium Extreme/Pentium D/Pentium 4 Processors
- Support Intel 45nm CPU
- NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI
- Front Side Bus 1333/1066/800 MHz
- 4x DIMM, Max. 8 GB, DDR2 800/667/533 Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory Dual Channel memory architecture
- 2x PCIe 2.0 x16
- 2x PCIe x1
- 2x PCI 2.2
- Scalable Link Interface (SLI™) Support two identical NVIDIA SLI-Ready graphics cards (Hardware ready for x16, x16)
- 4x SATA 3 Gb/s ports Support RAID 0,1,0+1,5,JBOD
- Gigabit LAN
- 8-Channel High Definition Audio
- 2x 1394a Firewire ports
- 8x USB 2.0 ports
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
|Aria Warranty Only?||Yes|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
9800gtx+ by kinglookeh
Have aquired 2x9800gtx+ (dark knight editions) will they both fit on this mobo as the PCIE spacing looks a bit tight.
2x Gtx 260\\'s by Matt
Building a new pc and i've just noticed if i'm running 2x gtx 260's then the second card will cover the sata connections on the motherboard. If i use angled sata cables i can only connect 2 sata devices. Any suggestions?
angles cables should be ok? - not seen a mother board where the sata connectors are covered to such an extent that they will be made totally useless?
PCI-e slot space by Junaii
Will this have enough room to fit 2 x palit 9600 gt's
On the pic it doesnt look like theres much room between pcie slots.
It should be fine.
SLi mode by Robc
Hello, If running 2 x 8800gtx cards, will they both run at x16 speed.
SLi by Randel_raines
Please can anyone help me out, if running 2 8800Gtx in Sli will they both run at x16??
thanks in advance Rob