get the latest hot offers
MSI P67A-GD65 Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
LGA1155 socket for IntelÂ® 2nd Generation Coreâ„¢ i7/ Coreâ„¢ i5/ Coreâ„¢ i3 Processors, ATX Form Factor, DDR3 2133(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333 (max 32GB), 4x USB3.0, 10x USB2.0, 4x SATA 6Gb/s, 4x SATA 3Gb/s, 2x PCI-E x16 (single at x16, or dual x8/x8), Support for ATI CrossFireXâ„¢/NVIDIA SLI technology, 8 Channel HD Audio.
- HI-C Capacitor - More Stable Tantalum Core, Higher reliability and Longer Lifespan
- Super Ferrite Choke - 30% Higher Current Capacity, whistle-free design
- Solid Capacitor - 10 Year Ultra-Long Lifetime, low ESR
OC Genie 2
- Intelligent detect hardware settings
- Automatically overclock CPU and Memory in 1 second
- Increase CPU speed up to 4.GHz
- New UEFI BIOS with graphical menu
- User Friendly Mouse or Keyboard Controlled Interface
- Multi-language support
- Intel LGA1155 Socket
- Intel 2nd Generation Core i7/i5/i3 & Pentium/Celeron Support
- 4x DIMMs with support for DDR3 1133/1066 up to 16GB MAX
- 2x PCI-Express x16 Slot
- ATI Crossfire and Nvidia SLI Support
- 3x PCI-Express x1 Slots
- 2x PCI Slots
- 4x SATA 3Gb/s ports with RAID
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s ports with RAID
- 2x eSATA ports
- 4x USB 3.0 ports
- 10x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x IEEE 1394 Fire
- 8 Channel HD Audio with THX TruStudio Pro
- Gigabit LAN
- Dual BIOS
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 2 years are direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Question by Anthony
Is this the B3 revision of the board? And is it new in the box?
This is B3.
Turboboost by RayB
According to a magazine review by pushing the OC Genie button whilst starting the PC the CPU is turbo boost (overclocked). Where is the OC Genie button and if it's on the board how is it accessed or does this require another button on the PC case?
Hi, the OC Genie is a button on the motherboard itself, in order to access it you would need to remove the side panel from the case.
Chipset Issues? by winst0n
Hi, looking at buying this board, is it effected by:
Yes, although you can avoid that issue completely by using the 4x6Gb/sec SATA ports only (the issue only effects the SATA II ports). All current 1155 motherboards are effected, the manufacturers should start issuing fixed boards by March.
Compatibility by firat
is this memory compatible with this Mobo, i just bought it from you just wanted to make sure it is :)
4GB Mushkin (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 Redline Ridgeback - 996970
Yes its fine.
Which ram by Ben
Hi i am in the process of a build and i was wondering which of these ram sets would offer the best performance as it says 2000mhz is an overclock. I will be using i5 2500k and this board :
Mushkin 8gb blackline 1600mhz ram :43028
Mushkin 4gb blackline 2000mhz ram :42173
Many thanks, Ben
Really it depends on the application. Personally I would go for the 8GB of 1600MHz RAM, the difference in performance between 1600Mhz and 2000Mhz ram is fairly minimal but the extra 4GB will future-proof you nicely.