get the latest hot offers
ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD 990FX (Socket AM3+) ATX Motherboard
AM3+ Support, AMD 990FX Chipset, ATX Form Factor, DDR3 2133(OC)/1866/1600/1333 (max 32GB), 4x USB3.0, 8x USB2.0, 8x SATA 6Gb/s, 4x PCI-E x16, Supports NVIDIA SLI/AMD CrossFireX Technology, 8 Channel HD Audio.
Description:This motherboard supports latest AMD® Socket AM3+ multi-core processors with up to 8-core native CPU cores and delivers better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption. It features AMD Turbo CORE Technology 2.0 and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5200MT/s via HyperTransport™ 3.0 based system bus. This motherboard also supports AMD® CPUs in the new 32nm manufacturing process.
AMD 990FX Chipset is designed to support up to 5.2GT/s HyperTransport™ 3.0 (HT 3.0) interface speed and dual PCI Express™ 2.0 x16 graphics. It is optimized with AMD latest AM3+ and multi-core CPUs to provide excellent system performance and overclocking capabilities.
• TUF CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Tech. - 50% Larger Area for Heat Dissipation with the Revolutionary Ceramics-coating Technology.
• TUF Thermal Radar - Real Time Temp. Detection and Heat Removal
• TUF Components [Alloy Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; Certified by Military-standard] - Certified for Tough Duty
• New DIGI+ Power Control - All-New Digital Power Control for both CPU and DRAM
• USB BIOS Flashback - Easy, Worry-free USB BIOS Flashback with Hardware-based Design
• Remote GO! - One-stop PC Remote Control and Home Entertainment
• Windows 8 Ready – Assured Compatibility
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||5|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Sabertooth AMD 990FX Gen3 by Athlonwiz
Will you be getting the Gen3 rev2.0 version of this board in anytime soon, I have this board already but I`m looking to connect an M.2 pci-e ssd, through an adapter if necessary but don't want to kill the performance of my gpu by using up half the bandwidth on pci-e 2.0 or could you suggest another amd board that will fit the bill?
If you would like to contact our sales team on 0161 248 1611 they will be able to deal with your enquiry.
Question by Johnny
Just wondering if this will be compatible with the new EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ?
Yes it will.
Question by unclepnuts
will this work with 16GB Corsair Vengeance Jet Black Low Profile 1600MHz CL10 DDR3
what fan by tacticalgamer
What fans would you recommend for this mb fx8350 amd msi 270
Corsair as well as be quiet! do excellent case fans. It would depend on whether you want performance or silent running.
pci 3.0 by Krad
Is this board now Pci 3 equiped as standard as according to asus's website?
It still lists the PCI-E slots as PCIe 2.0 on the Asus website.