get the latest hot offers
XFX AMD Radeon HD 7950 DD 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Core: 800MHz, Memory: 3072MB 5000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 1792, PCI Express 3.0 Support, DirectX 11 Support, ATI CrossFireX Ready, ATI Eyefinity, ATI HD3D Technology, Multi VGA Outputs: 1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI, 2x Mini DisplayPort, 3 Years Warranty.
The next generation AMD Radeon HD 7950 card has arrived, fitted with a 28nm GPU that packs 4.3bn transistors and is combined with a 3GB GDDR5, it provides users with the speed for smoother gaming. Supporting full DirectX 11, AMD CrossFireX and AMD HD3D, the GPU includes an exclusive tweak utility which allows users to tune the performance of up to four graphics cards and check card status via an intuitive interface.
- 28nm GPU: Less power consumption & more efficient transistor
- PCIE 3.0: Delivers double the bandwidthper lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU –CPU communication
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support: Bring newlevels of visualrealism to gaming on the PC and gettop-notch performance
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Extend the View across 6 Display to immerse yourself in gameplay and entertainment
- CrossFire: Multi-GPU technology for extreme performance
AMDD3D™ Technology: Optimize stereoscopic 3D gaming and movie-watching entertainment
- Microsoft® Windows® 7Support: Enable PC users to enjoy an advanced computing experience and to do more with
Graphics Engine: AMD Radeon™ HD 7950
Bus Standard: PCI Express ® 3.0
Video Memory: 3072MB GDDR5
Engine Clock: 800 MHz
Stream Processors: 1792
Memory Clock: 5000MHz
Memory Interface: 384 bit
DVI Max. Resolution: 2560 * 1600
DSub Max. Resolution: 2048 * 1536
D-sub Output: None
DVI Output: 1x Native Dual Link DVI-I, 1x via Mini DP to Single Link DVI active adaptor, 1x via HDMI to Single link DVI Passive adaptor
HDMI Output: 1x Native HDMI
Display Port: 2x Native Mini DP
HDCP compliant: YES
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 1 year is direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews: