get the latest hot offers
GIGABYTE WindForce GeForce GTX 680 OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Core: 1071MHz, Core Boost Clock: 1137MHz, Memory: 2048MB 3004MHz GDDR5, CUDA Cores: 1536, PCI Express 3.0 Support, DirectX 11 Support, 3DVision Surround, Stereoscopic 3D, NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology, Multi VGA Outputs: 1x DVI-D, 1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 3 Years Warranty.
1m Highspeed HDMI to HDMI Lead
HDMI High Speed v1.4 - HDMI Ethernet Channel - Supports 3D over HDMI - Full HD 1080P - Oxygen...
2m DVI-D Single-Link Digital Monitor Cable
Suitable for digital single-link monitor connections, Gold plated connections, Fully shielded for...
2m DVI-D Dual-Link Digital Monitor Cable
Suitable for digital dual-link and also single-link monitor connections, Gold plated connections,...
1m DisplayPort Cable
DisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA.
Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA can lower GPU temperature by 5% to 10%.
Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA graphic accelerators improve overclocking capability by 10% to 30%.
Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA can lower power switching loss by 10% to 30%.
GIGABYTE introduces the latest exclusive "Triangle Cool" Technology to reach a better cooling performance. The latest patent pending technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. With the original anti-turbulence structure plus the new triangle cooling design, it enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. Therefore, the "Triangle Cool" Technology provides a more efficient air flow for the cooling system.
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards
- Core Clock: 1071MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1137MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2142MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 195 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 3 Years
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Graphics processor:||GeForce GTX 680|
|Graphics processor family:||NVIDIA|
|Processor clock speed:||1137 MHz|
|Graphics adapter RAMDAC:||400 MHz|
|Parallel processing technology support:||2-Way SLI, 3-Way SLI|
|Maximum analog resolution:||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Maximum digital resolution:||2560 x 1600 pixels|
|Maximum displays per videocard:||4|
|Graphic adapter memory:||2048 MB|
|Graphics adapter memory type:||GDDR5-SDRAM|
|Memory bus:||256 bit|
|Memory clock speed:||6008 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth (max):||192.2 GB/s|
|Interface type:||PCI Express 3.0|
|DVI-D ports quantity:||1|
|DVI-I ports quantity:||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity:||0|
|HDMI ports quantity:||1|
|TV tuner integrated:||O|
|Shader model version:||4.1|
|Dual Link DVI:|
|Windows operating systems supported:|
|Mac operating systems supported:|
|Linux operating systems supported:|
|Supplementary power connectors:||2x 6-pin|
|Number of slots:||2|
|Processor number of cores:||1|
|Graphics adapter family:||NVIDIA|
|Minimum system power supply:||550 W|
|Interface adapters included:||DVI-I - VGA|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Compatibility.. by WolvoJay
I have a feeling this would be, but can someone just confirm for me that this card would be compatible in a Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3 motherboard? Quickcode 49018.
I am just a bit unsure as it is quite a small board being the M3 and this GPU looks like it would need some decent room.
Great GPU though, very impressive, still trying to make my mind up on whether to splash out and get it :).
Yes this is compatible.
Thanks for your question.
Stock? by jim
Hi have you actually got any in stock? Its says one here but this is the only place I have found with stock listed
Unfortunately we have no stock at the moment.
SLI? by Conor175
Hi i have the normal entry level GTX 680 by Gigabtye, Is it possible to SLI this OC graphics card with my normal stock GTX 680? or am i better of just getting another Stock GTX 680? thankyou
I'd recommend getting the same card.