get the latest hot offers
EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature TWO 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card [02G-P4-2687-KR]
Core: 1097MHz, Memory: 2048MB 6208MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 1536, Shader Clock: 2194MHz, SLI Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty (Upto 10yr extendable).
Description:Get to the next level with the EVGA GeForce GTX 680. This card delivers truly game-changing performance that taps into powerful new GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming. If offers brand new, never before seen features that will redefine the way you think about performance graphics cards. Expect more from your graphics card that just state-of-the-art features and technology; get a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience with the EVGA GeForce GTX 680.
The GeForce® GTX 680 delivers more than just state-of-the-art features and technology. It gives you truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful next-generation GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming.
Immerse yourself in an ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements like NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync. It’s a fast, seamless way to adjust VSync to your current frame rates for maximum playability.
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards
- Core Clock: 1097MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1163MHz
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter & Cooler than previous generation)
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6208MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2194MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 195 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-Pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 3 Years (Register within 30 days to extend your warranty upto 10 years for a small charge)
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 2 years are direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews: