get the latest hot offers
EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card [02G-P4-2678-KR]
Core: 1006MHz, Memory: 2048MB 6208MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 1344, Shader Clock: 2012MHz, SLI Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty.
Description:Get to the next level with the EVGA GeForce GTX 670. This card delivers truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful new GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming. It offers brand new, never before seen features that will redefine the way you think about performance graphics cards. Expect more from your graphics card than just state-of-the-art features and technology; get a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience with the EVGA GeForce GTX 670.
- Innovative new GeForce architecture-designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast antialiasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- Support for new temporal antialiasing (TXAA) technique that delivers the ultimate combination of image quality and performance.
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA® Surround™ multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display)
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- Uses GTX 680 PCB and GTX 680 Cooler for superior OC potential & performance!!
- Core Clock: 1006MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1084MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6208MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1344
- Shader Clock: 1830MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 2 years are direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews: