get the latest hot offers
Prolimatech Super Mega CPU Cooler
The ProlimaTech Super-Mega uses a very dense array of aluminum and copper fins which are split down the middle to form two separate heatsink halves. The Super-Mega heatsink is comprised of six heat-pipe rods, which span to each side and offer twelve total cooling ends. The nickel-plated copper base secures firmly to the CPU with a new and improved proprietary mounting clip system.
Description:- Copper and Aluminum Hybrid for best heat collection and dissipation ratio.
- Copper fins are strategically positioned for better heat dissipation.
- Top fin made of scratch-resistant stainless steel to preserve shine.
- Minimal air resistance between fins allowing best balance between noise and performance for fans in the range of 800-1200RPM. For all out performance, fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.
- Vertically adjustable 120/140 mm universal fan clips redesigned for better installation compatibility.
- The Black screws are included to provide extra pressure for better contact with CPU and heatsink.
This cooler is based on the popular Megahalems dual fin-block tower design, except for a dash of copper fins sandwiched between aluminum fins. Measuring (L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm, and weighing in at 945.3g, the Super Mega uses six 6mm thick nickel-plated copper heat pipes to convey heat to two independent aluminum-copper fin blocks, which make up the shape of a conventional tower cooler, but increase turbulence. The cooler can hold 120mm and 140mm fans on either sides, and supports all latest CPU sockets, including LGA1366, LGA1156, and LGA775.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 1 year is direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews: