get the latest hot offers
Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced REFRESH Black Mini-ITX Gaming Case
The Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced is and ultra compact case with support for Full Size High-End Desktop components.
PRO POWER CABLE/ZIP TIES - Pack of 100
PRO POWER - CV-140SW - 140X2.5MM WEATHER RESISTANT
Belkin PC Tool Kit - 55 Pieces
55 Pieces, With Carrying Case.
Startech 11 Piece PC Computer Tool Kit
11 pieces with Carrying Case
Description:The Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced is and ultra compact case with support for Full Size High-End Desktop components. Other than conventional Mini ITX cases, The Elite 120 Advanced supports more affordable, quiet, efficient and easily available Full Size ATX PSU’s. It can accommodate even the largest Ultra High-End VGAs, a 5.25” optical drive and up to 5 HDDs or SSDs. Thanks to a smart airflow system featuring 3 fans it manages to still keep the system cool and quiet. Topped off with a stylish brushed aluminum front, this is a compact case you don’t want to hide…
- Unprecedented airflow for a Mini-ITX case
- 1/3 the size of a standard case
- Supports standard length ATX PSUs with innovative rear mount
- Supports Ultra High-End VGA¡¦s (HD7990/GTX690)
- Stylish Aluminum front panel
- USB 3.0 Super Speed Support
- Features a Full Size 5.25¡¨ Drive Bay
- Supports Up to 3 x 3.5¡¨ / 4 x 2.5¡¨ HDD/SSD (converted from 2 x 3.5" HDD bay)
- Appearance: Aluminum & Polymer front
- Case body: Steel Alloy
- Dimensions: (W x H x D)240 x 207.4 x 401.4mm
- Net Weight: 3.3 kg / 7.3 lb
- M/B Support: Mini-ITX
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 1
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 3 (internal)
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 4 (internal, converted from two 3.5¡¨ bays)
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 1 (internal), USB 2.0 x 2, Mic x 1
- Audio x 1 (supports AC97 / HD Audio)
- Expansion Slots: 2
- Cooling System: Front: 120mm fan x 1, 1200 RPM, 19dBA
- Side Cooling: 80x15mm fan x 1, 2000 RPM, 20dBA
- HDD Cooling: 120x25mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Power Supply Support: Standard ATX PS2
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA card length: 343.0 mm / 13.5 inch / CPU cooler height: 65.0 mm / 2.5 inch
- 2 Year Warranty
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||00 31 077 3968226|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Components Query by MarkJ
Would this accommodate (and all play nice together!) the following parts: #56152, #53654 and #41783?
This will eventually be running 4x2TB or 4x4TB drives (one drive using the 5.25 bay) for a NAS/Media Server type system.
The motherboard does not support raid so this may be an issue for you, otherwise you should be fine.
bargain by Joe
I'm amazed at the quality of this case toolfree fittings for 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 drives cable ties, tool adapter for board lugs, and the two fans make very little noise, etc,etc its a bargain
CPU cooler by Adamt
Also, would I need an aftermarket CPU fan/heatsink? I'm not going to over clock but I wasn't sure how cool the stock cooler will run in such a compact case?
You will be fine with the stock heatsink included.
CPU Cooler Height by adamt
Hi, I like this case, but I notice is can only support a CPU cooler no higher than 65mm.
The processor I plan on using is the i5-4670K, but I don't know the height of the stock CPU cooler that comes with it. I don't suppose you know how height it is?
You will be fine with the stock cooler, the stock cooler is approx 52mm.
motherboard by tabu
Is the GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 AMD 760G motherboard compatible with this case?
This case is compatible with Mini-ITX board only.