get the latest hot offers
Corsair Carbide 300R Black Midi Tower Window Gaming Case
The Carbide Seriesâ„˘ 300R is a compact expression of the Corsair philosophy: great systems begin with a great case.
PRO POWER CABLE/ZIP TIES - Pack of 100
PRO POWER - CV-140SW - 140X2.5MM WEATHER RESISTANT
Belkin PC Tool Kit - 55 Pieces
55 Pieces, With Carrying Case.
Startech 11 Piece PC Computer Tool Kit
11 pieces with Carrying Case
The Carbide Seriesâ„˘ 300R is a compact expression of the Corsair philosophy: great systems begin with a great case. Open the easy-access side panel to find a builder-friendly design with three tool-free optical drive bays and four tool-free hard drive bays with integrated 2.5â€ť SSD compatibility. Thereâ€™s room for extra-long graphics cards, and the matte black interior really shows off your gear. Finish off your build with a cable routing system that keeps wires and cables out of sight and out of the airflow path for a clean, uncluttered look.
The 300R keeps your hardware cool with amazing airflow, including a 140mm front intake fan and a 120mm rear exhaust fan. Thereâ€™s room to add five additional fans, including dual side-panel fan locations that can deliver cool air directly to your graphics cards. And, the dust filters are removable for easy maintenance. Features like these make the Corsair Carbide Series 300R the foundation of your next great system.
- Room for graphics cards up to 450mm long
- USB 3.0 front panel connectors
- Built-in compatibility for SSDs in the four hard drive bays gives you the flexibility you need
- Keep your system cool with up to 7 fan mount locations
- Easily accessible dust filters keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components
- Install or upgrade your CPU heatsink quickly with the easy-access backplate cutout
- Optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy using the intelligent cable management system
- Drive Bays: 3 x 5.25" Drive Bays and 4 x 3.5"/2.5" Drive Bays
- Cooling: 1 x 140mm intake fan and 1 x 120mm exhaust fan
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboard Support: ATX & mATX
- Front I/O: 2 x USB3.0 and 2 x Audio
- Dimensions: 19.1" x 8.3" x 17.7"
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 1 year is direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Compatibility by MikeMoore
I was wondering if a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Quiet CPU Cooler would fit in this case. Code 47248
That should be fine.
Comment by Max
addition to my previous question, I'd have 8GB of ram, would like to be able to upgrade to 16GB though.
you should still have the space
Corsair do some great RAM modules.
will it fit by Max
Will this case fit an ATX mobo running 2x MSI HD7870's with a H100i? also what PSU would you recommend with this set up?
The cpu is an i5 3570k + 2 HDD's, 1 SSD, MSI B75a mobo,Disk drive and a couple of case fans.
This case will fit ATX Mobo's, as for the PSU I always recommend a high one (600+), so even if it's all not used, you can still make upgrades and swap out components with a higher wattage usage without having to replace your PSU. Corsair and be quiet! have some excellent PSUs and coolers/fans. I would recommend either the Corsair CX (budget) or TX 750W
Compatibility by jbegg1987
Was just wondering if the silver arrow CPU cooler will fit misidentified this case? If not what cooler would you recommend?
This will just about fit.