get the latest hot offers
BitFenix Outlaw Black Midi Tower Chassis
Introducing Outlaw - a new paradigm in value chassis design. With its inverted motherboard tray, Outlaw accepts even the longest graphics cards with ease while enhancing graphics card cooling.
Introducing Outlaw; a new paradigm in value chassis design. With its inverted motherboard tray, Outlaw accepts even the longest graphics cards with ease while enhancing graphics card cooling. Plenty of fan locations keep the rest of your system cool, while a native SSD mount means you can arm your system with a blazingly-fast SSD to give you the edge over the opposition. With plenty of connectivity and our signature BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface treatment, Outlaw is an absolute steal. Who says premium features demand a premium price? Break the rules with BitFenix Outlaw.
- Unique Thermal Layout –Inverted motherboard tray for enhanced VGA cooling and compatibility
- Abundant Expansion –Four 5.25" bays, four 3.5" bays, one 2.5" bay and seven PCI slots
- Copious Connectivity –Four high-speed USB 2.0 ports included
- Ample Cooling –Six 120mm fan and two 140mm fan locations
- Pain-free Installation –Complete with cable management, a CPU cutout, and thumbscrews
- BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment –luxurious matte finish and soft feel
- Unbeatable Value –Black coated interior and quality black cabling
- Cooling Front: 2 x 120mm (optional)
- Cooling Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
- Cooling Side Panel: 2 x 120/140mm (optional)
- Cooling Top: 2 x 120mm (optional)
- Cooling Bottom: 1 x 120mm (optional)
- PCI Slots: 7
- I/O Ports: 4 x USB 2.0, Audio
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 180 x 438 x 478 mm (ATX Mid Tower)
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
The first year of warranty is with Aria.
The remaining 2 years are direct with the Manufacturer.
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Cable Management by Dan
What is the cable management like in this case? Is it similiar to the BitFenix Shinobi?
It should be similar. Please take a look over on the manufacturers site by following this link.... http://tinyurl.com/6llkveh
price/quality by jim
Got this for a gaming machine and was not disappointed. The outside finish is a very nice smooth matt black. the inside did not displease either, no rough edges. loads of fan spaces the "upsidedown" motherboard positioning and makes sence when you see it in place. the heatsink and fan on the graphics does not trap the hot air. lots of spaces for hard drives and bluray/dvd drives nice and open and airy. neat cable management also come with one exhuast fan. for the money this is a no brainer.107 of 212 people rated this review as helpful
Question by curtis
would this motherboard fit in this case- 45179
as im wondering if it does i will be getting it